Personal Finance Interview with All Things Money

This week we spoke to Ola, a recent graduate who spent her time in lockdown creating a personal finance Instagram account.

Ola shares some really great bite-sized tips on her account, covering topics like budgeting, saving, and investing.

We decided to speak to Ola to find out why she started the account, how she manages her money each month, and what her best money-saving tip is. You can read the full interview here.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFfMKxdl4ik/

1 Like

Well done, Ola.

I think there are many, many of these social media accounts out there to try and help young adults on their financial journey. I know of one from @rebekah herself. :wink:

Most give the same general advice, however, it is always interesting to learn the author’s own journey or habits.

Newbies may take a bit from each. Can only help them, surely.

I would say though that Ola probably means create a standing order to your budget account and savings account, as not many would be able to do it via direct debit.

Positive vibes otherwise :raised_hands:

Yeah, it’s huge these days! Would like to think I was one of the first to start the trend :laughing:

I think the format works really well because people can easily pick and choose which tips they want to take on board - and because it’s integrated with all the other people you follow, it’s a gentle way to learn about the best ways to manage your money haha

1 Like