*New Feature* Can you #beatmystreak?

We have started a little competition on Twitter…you might want to get in on this if you have a sweet tooth! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Ich lerne gerne Deutsch.

Ah amazing I am half German!

1 Like

You need to work on your photoshop skills @DaveTMG :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

ahaha I thought more!

Legend! :grin::grin::grin::grin:

Whatcha mean? It’s legit guv. Honest.

hahaha If you had put the 2’s slightly higher and closer together you deffo could have got away with it.

Ask @mariusfanu he has great skills! :joy:

Let’s face it @antonio wins!

1 Like

Haha it was done in a rush :stuck_out_tongue: sadly I’m just at 4

I’m still impressed! hahah

1 Like

Just 12. I tend not to open Emma during weekends or just not everyday. :frowning:

1 Like

I’ve stopped using. I get now daily notifications needing help to reconnect accounts.

Das ist wunderschön

1 Like

Hey @Andy

I’ve just sent you a message :slight_smile:

Did anyone else’s streak get reset in the latest App update? I could be wrong and maybe I missed a day :roll_eyes: but I think after the App update, my (small) streak disappeared.

1 Like

Yes, I had a streak of almost 1 year, definitely opened the app every day, and now my streak is back to about 6 days.

This dodgy app update also created an extra tab at the bottom of the screen, which I didn’t like, but it seemed to be reverted in another update about a day later.

Still, I lost my streak when it was around 285 days!

1 Like

We can check this. :slight_smile:

App updates don’t affect streaks.

I know they aren’t supposed to (and haven’t before) but there was one update where the app didn’t seem to load properly even though my connection was fine, so it might not have “updated the streak”. I put it down to a bug.

It’s no big deal since it’s fixed now, whatever it was.

1 Like