iOS App Updates in India

It appears that the app is geoblocked to certain countries in the app store. I have temporarily moved to India and have changed to Indian app store. I have my finances in USD and would like to continue using Emma.

I have the app installed on my phone and I can use it well. Is there a way I can get app updates regularly? Thank you.

Hey @moni

Yep no problem, we’ve just enabled this for you so you should notice changes in the next few hours :blush:

1 Like

Thanks for replying! How and where should I notice the change? Should I expect to receive an update to the app, within the app itself?

Just open the app store, the app should be there. :slight_smile:

Thank you, still I don’t see the app in the App Store. Does it matter what email ID is associated with my apple account?

Finally I was able to figure out a way to get updates. I went to App Store → Account (top right) → Purchased → and then searched ‘Emma’ app. I was able to see the app store page for the app and was also able to update the app.

PS: The app is still not visible when searched on the app store or on the ‘upcoming automatic updates’. That’s okay!

1 Like

Awesome! :slight_smile: