Investors swag update 2

Any update on when this will be dispatched and given access to the telegraph group and the Investor icon?

Hey @Wmeads001,

the swag pack has been ordered, we should finalize the designs next week, then it will dispatch.

For telegram, we are going to launch it next week.

We have delayed the icon since we are working on the app redesign (out in a week), but should be quick to add as well.

How did you cross reference from emma to CC as my cc email address is different to my emma email

In the form, you were asked to provide the emma.to link.

The email addresse you asked us for was our emma email address. So both emma to and email address identified. Did you capture the CC email automatically

Any update?

Next Week was three weeks ago!!

On the telegraph account

Received my swag bag today. Thank you

I didn’t recieve any of the investor rewards, despite being in the Ultimate Founding Member category.

Are you still working on this? seems like a significant amount promised to ignore for so long.

Hi @samuelfoulkes,

we did send the swag 6 months ago to everyone.

Can you try to reach out to live chat? We can take it from there, but everything was collected and sent.

I did reach out on live chat, apart from acknowledging by email there has been no reply.

Also, there was a lot of items promised, not just the swag!

@edoardomoreni

Hi @samuelfoulkes,

Apologies for not getting back to you sooner.

I’ve just sent you an email to advise we are just awaiting a response from the swag pack provider. I am also discussing the status of the other rewards internally and will get back to you as soon as possible!

still no reply from you, here or on email.

You delivered none of 7 the items promised, disappointing.

@Connor / @edoardomoreni will either of you be replying to me on this point?

I see you have unlisted the thread.

Hi @samuelfoulkes,

this is simply not true, so I don’t know what reply you are expecting from us.

The badges and swags are out. We have put on pause the NFT.

It has now been about year since the telegram account was noted by you as being launched

Seams like a long week!!

Hi @edoardomoreni thanks for replying.

I was expecting you to deliver the items promised.

I do not know if you have delivered these items for other investors but from my perspective, I invested at the >£25k level and I am yet to receive anything.

Community events, swag, messenger groups, dinner? it’s a long list.

The swag was sent to everyone, the same was for the app badge. We have put the NFT on pause.