Incorrect Income data

Hello,

There is an error with the date of a transaction in my Emma account. It is messing up my budget.

I tried to change the date on the transaction to the correct one but it is making me upgrade to do so.

Why do i need to upgraded when the error is on the app? Why not just have the correct dates as they are in my bank account?

Please find the images attached of the data in Emma. This income came into my bank on 31st March but it says 22nd March. I hadn’t even sent the invoice on the 22nd

Many thanks for advising.

Hi @Chipo,

Thanks for reporting this!

We’ll need to take a closer look at what is going wrong here. So we can do this, can you reach out to us via chat in your Emma app?

Sure. Thank-you for your response.

I sent this issue in the app chat initially but i never heard back from anyone. It would be great to have it looked at as soon as possible.

Thanks for advising.

Best regards,
Chipo

Hello Joel,

I hope you are well.

I am having the same issue with my income data being recorded on a different date to when it was appeared in my account. If i try to update it to the correct date, i am reaching a pay wall.

Again this is affecting my budgeting period.

As in the image attached, this income is being recorded as received on 22/05/22 but it was paid in my account today, 27/05/22. My budget period also starts today.

I’m not sure what is the issue and if there is anything i can do on my side to help?

Many thanks for advising,
Chipo

Chipo Mapondera

Hi Chip,

the chat is the best channel for this. If you can ping there again, that will be great.

It’s likely the income transaction has this date as reference (22/05/22) and Emma is trying to use that one.