Emma's Weekly Quiz

Yeah this could be cool - once a month we could make it more educational, perhaps have one week on saving, investing, pensions etc :slight_smile:

Love this idea!!

Do you think you might do something like this then?

1 Like

Is someone actually winning the prize each and every time there is a quiz?

1 Like

Yep! If you get 5 questions correct then you’re put into a lottery of all the winners, where one person then gets the money :slight_smile:

We’re open to all ideas, we just need to work out which would be best for us! :raised_hands:

Have there been any weeks where nobody has got all 5 correct and thus nobody won the prize?

1 Like

Have there been any weeks where somebody has got all 5 correct and nobody won the prize? FTFY /s

I don’t always remember to do the quiz but the last two times I have done it I know I answered the first question right and it says I am wrong.

Anyone else having the same issue?

Hey @angiecinnamon

Really sorry about this - a small number of our users experienced a tech issue with the quiz.

We’re looking into what happened :blush:

I experienced a tech issue this week.

The answer to one of the questions that was not invented in the film I saw lol

The quiz option disappeared for me before I could take it. What was the topic this week?

Movies.

Only I had watched a different version of Romeo & Juliet because elevators were not invented in the screening I saw :rofl:

Blew out at question 3 as a result.

1 Like

@Pa.ul @jase The topic of the quiz this week was 90’s films!

Which meant the answer to question 3 was in fact, an elevator :smirk::smirk:

Teach me to read the title properly :rofl:

Tbf, it was my first Quiz lol

And I’ve never watched this one.

I would have got this I am sure! I missed out.

You can play along on Instagram this afternoon - I’ll be posting all the questions to our Instagram Stories at about 3pm :grinning:

Don’t do Instagram any more :rofl: :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I haven’t got the quiz this week on my page. Is there somewhere I can access it?

It expires I believe. Happened to me last week.

I didn’t get chance to do it this week. I saw it briefly on my page this morning and I thought I’d try it, then when I logged on 30 mins later it had gone! I believe it expires at 6pm tonight.