Easy tag searching

Currently when a tag in a transaction is pressed it loads the search and the tag needs to be keyed in

Given a transaction contains a tag
When the tag is pressed
Then the search should be pre filled in
And results displayed

Thanks

2 Likes

Hey @Phils7,

this seems to be a bug on our side (it works on iOS).

We have opened a ticket to fix this.

1 Like

Hi

I see this has changed recently but it’s still not working how I assmed it would.
Perhaps still buggy on Android 13

My tags have differing case, which doesn’t seem to matter when manually searching.
However when selecting the tag, one works, one doesn’t at all.

The behavious when typing is expected when i click through on a transaction for any case tag.

Video;

Hey @Phils7,

Just to confirm after reviewing your video, when you click on the tag, the search does not find the other transactions, but when you type it in, all the transactions with this tag appear?

I’ve tested this out on my device (Android) and when I click the tag in the transaction, all my other transactions with this tag show up too! Can’t seem to replicate the same.

Can you send us a message on Live Chat so I can locate your Emma account and investigate further, please?

Just to confirm after reviewing your video, when you click on the tag, the search does not find the other transactions, but when you type it in, all the transactions with this tag appear?

That’s correct.

But also when I click the tag in the other transaciton nothing at all appears.

The only oddity about this is that there’s a mix of upper and lower case.