1 Like

OMG, can you share more screens?

1 Like

Itā€™s cool!

2 Likes

This is pretty awesome.

But I think @edoardomoreni and his team can make it even better :grin:

1 Like

I prefer dark mode when its not actually black but a dark grey. The sort of grey you have in dark mode on Twitter iOS app. The screenshots today posted on Facebook look like its going the dark grey route

1 Like

I agree, letā€™s see what we can do. :wink:

3 Likes

Sounds good!

@edoardomoreni Any update on this much needed feature?

We havenā€™t started designing it yet, but itā€™s in the pipeline. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool ā€“ canā€™t wait!

1 Like

@edoardomoreni,

Now that everyone is WFH, and likely coding much faster (:grin:), when can we expect dark mode? Now that whatsapp has dark mode, Emma is now the only app I use that doesnā€™t have dark modeā€¦ :cry:

Please help!

1 Like

Ehehe, that is true.

We are focusing on a few more features to be honest. We are doing well, but we need to prioritise a bunch of things that will keep the boat floating for the next few months. :rocket:

Are we any closer to seeing dark mode 6 months since the last update?

Itā€™s definitely something we still want to do, but weā€™ve been focussing on releasing a couple other big features first :raised_hands:

This would be great

Any news on this, dark more was introduced in iOS 13 and now 14 is out. Emma is not the only guilty one - Iā€™ve never know an iOS feature (that seems simple to implement) be so massively ignored by mainstream apps.

Heyyy @mrchrisbrogan

Sorry we donā€™t have an ETA on this at the moment, weā€™ll update the community as soon as we start working on it :blush:

+1 for dark mode. This is literally the last remaining app I use that doesnā€™t have it.

2 Likes

Ehehe.

This is going to come at some point, we are just super focused on the new features.

In terms of existing user base, there is only 10-20% who actively uses dark mode on the phone by default.

Hey Devs,
I know it may seem unimportant compared to some of the things you have in the pipeline, but itā€™s actually extremely important that the community like the look of the app because if they donā€™t they wont use it. The app is great and has tons of features that other similar apps donā€™t, its the best iā€™ve found in the UK and iā€™ve tried many, but iā€™ve recently switched to MoneyDashboard because the app looks smoother and i prefer dark mode for everything. Please listen to the community and release a dark mode soon!

3 Likes