Custom daily balance notification

Hello!

I wanted to know if there is a way (other than hiding an account) to remove some of the account displayed in the daily balance notification.

The reason is that most of my balances do not change much over the period of a month (all my savings, or my account for subscription and rent) so I don’t care about having every day a notification for their balance, but I do not want the app to ignore those account either.

3 Likes

Hey @mel,

Thanks for this idea! It’s a great one.

Out of curiosity, how many accounts do you have that you would want notifications for?

2 Likes

Continuing on the discussion I feel that there should be a way to customize which account I want to see the balance notification for.

Now Emma just send for all the account in order…I have more than 20 accounts connected and I don’t even want all 20 accounts notifications. Rather I would get to choose the Priority is beneficial.
To go little extent like weekly card and monthly review card of account balances with their increase and decrease like my X account balance is increased by 1000 from last month ending date balance.

Bumping this one again. Both choosing which accounts show and the exact time it’s sent would be great.

Mine shows too many accounts because I use Starling Spaces, and I don’t see a total. I’d be more interested in a top line, for example:
Current: £X
Savings: £X
Investments: £X
Credit -£X
Net worth: £X

Then I would choose for the notification to come through at 7am every day.

This would all be far more useful to me. Until then I’m going to have to turn it off, because I can’t see the Net Worth or a total position.

1 Like

Hey James! This is interesting. With this functionality would you want to be able to select which accounts fall under eah category?

I think you’d just choose what you care about.
Some people might just want top line totals. Some people might only want to know their savings total.

As I said mine is so large due to the starling goals I can’t even see the totals (which is most important to me).

It would really be helpful to be able to choose what time of the day you receive your daily balance notification.
Only thing I’m missing on the app :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Hey! Welcome to the Emma community! :purple_heart:

Amazing! Thank you for the suggestion. I will pass it on to our product team.

What would be the best time for you?