Co-operative Bank

They don’t, they use a fallback - I have mentioned this above.

Hello @edoardomoreni

Major news on this - Co-operative Bank and their Smile brand have just launched proper APIs and an app update to support managing Open Banking connections!

Will you now consider re-integrating them into Emma? I still have an account that was connected to Emma 5 years ago and would love there to be a migration path for the connection (as there was with other banks when they moved their interfaces over from MCI to API) but even if that is not something you can offer, being able to add Co-op accounts again would be excellent.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing, we are checking!

If they have it, we’ll do it.

2 Likes

Great news, that’s very exciting!

My Emma app is ready, lol.

When will it be integrated as I’ve been waiting a long time for my smile and coop accounts to be accessible to budgeting apps?
Thank

1 Like

We are checking this internally. We don’t currently have a testing environment provided by the bank. If everything is good, this will be live - we have no problem.

1 Like

Great to hear, I think they’ve only just launched the API so the testing environment might not be ready yet.

If you get to a stage where you need volunteer testers, I would be happy to try connecting my account via Emma.

Thanks, I would be happy to test it too

1 Like

We are still waiting for a testing environment. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool, let us know once you have something (I’m sure you will anyway, one thing I like about Emma is that you always keep users up to date with what is going on)! :+1:

1 Like

No problem! As we have always said, if there is a working Open Banking API, we have no issues and can go live in a few hours. :wink:

1 Like

Great, will it show up in the app, or do I need to download a TestFlight version, or use it online to access! Thanks

Yes, it will show in the app.

1 Like

Ok, I’ve not got set up in the app yet as I only bank with coop and smile. It’s not showing up at present. Will I have to wait to try it given I’ve not got the app set up yet?
Thanks

1 Like

Just make sure your Emma app is set up and then you will be able to connect once Co-op and Smile are live in the app.

They are not integrated yet as Co-op haven’t provided the API details to Emma yet.

Is there any more news about when it will be set up?
Thanks

Not yet, they are probably still on holiday. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Any update yet from Coop?

1 Like

Yes, we have asked for the credentials - we should go live soon.

1 Like

I’m looking forward to it! :slight_smile: