Chase Bank UK Integration

I really need Chase to be added to Emma.

4 Likes

It was called wallet by budgetbakers, tho I think it’s also not a genuine integration because it needs to read data from your local chase app instead of getting data from there open API, and that means you need to reconnect everyday.

1 Like

@bbaayezi damn, just tried to connect but keep getting an error saying “invalid API key” so not sure if you found a different way to connect than I have?

1 Like

@dduric I got that error constantly as well, only workaround for me was to uninstall chase app and reinstall it. But if you do that you have to verify you id again in chase app, which means go through that photo taking process that always failed in recognising your smile.

1 Like

Any news on this? I signed up tonight, but will have to cancel if Chase isn’t integrated. It’s a real bummer too because this app is really cool. I was excited to use it.

We have just sent an email to Chase and got this reply:

“We are actively working on this. In terms of delivery we are still targeting early 2023.”

9 Likes

Is there a way to contact Chase in which the EMMA community can try and push for this feature to be integrated faster.

3 Likes

I too would like to add Chase info so will keep an eye on any update news here. :+1:

3 Likes

In the new year asking chase for an update would be great

3 Likes

Please get this running asap after Chase launch

4 Likes

This is the last one I need before subscribing - keen for an update too!

3 Likes

We’ve got some good news, everyone :eyes:

Chase has told us they aiming to launch the API in March! :grin:

We will keep you updated when we have any more news or specific dates :crossed_fingers:

9 Likes

3 Likes

The best news i’ve heard all week this is the final infinity stone I have been waiting for, please keep us updated with details

2 Likes

With March fast approaching how quickly following the launch could we expect the integration to be implemented.

3 Likes

After reading this page in chases site it seems they currently offer integration. I am assuming emma have applied for the sandbox and API. However it would be nice to have an update

4 Likes

I am talking with the devs building this, so just wait for us. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thats great to hear thank you

1 Like

Still aiming for March?

3 Likes

No idea to be honest, they are just really slow.

3 Likes