Allow continuing quiz after missing a question

Hello,

My partner and I really enjoy the Emma quizzes particularly these Advent ones! However, as lovers of trivia in general, it’s always sad to get one wrong because we know it prevents us from seeing the other questions.

Today, my partner did the Grinch quiz but failed the first question so she no longer can even seen the remaining four. Her favorite character is the Grinch so she was pretty curious as to what questions where composed for the quiz!

Would it be possible to update the quizzes to allow continuation AFTER missing a question? This would be beneficial for the following reasons:

1. the quizzes are typically subject oriented so allowing continuation would spread more information about potentially niche topics (e.g. we are American and love the British-focused topics)
  2. the person who designs the quizzes would likely enjoy knowing more people can see the fruits of their research if they can take the entirety of the quiz. With failure cancelling the quizzes, I’d be curious the statistics of how many users reach question 5.

Plus, you could continue with the idea that prizes are only available to those who answer all questions correctly!

3 Likes

I think this is a great idea.

1 Like

Hey @nwprince, I think this would be a great idea!

I will pass this message along to the Product and Marketing teams to see if this is something we could implement in future :slight_smile:

1 Like