90 Day reconnection rule end

Apparently the 90 day rule has come to an end, will this be implemented to reflect the app ?

4 Likes

Yes, we are mentioned in the article. :wink:

For UK customers, there will be a single button to accept all the consents every 90 days.

4 Likes

Any idea when this will be implemented if not yet?

2 Likes

Would be good to have this implemented.

I presume the ‘Bank Logins’ page would just become an ‘Authorise Bank Connections’ button?

Do you know yet when you will be implementing this?
I’m still being asked to reconnect to individual banks via their app/website every 90 days.

This is fully out for everyone, some minor banks might not have this; so we have still kept the old flow if the bank doesn’t support it.

3 Likes

Can you confirm how this works with credit cards, as it seems I still had to log in to AMEX and Lloyds? Thanks!

This works the same for all the banks that support it.

There shouldn’t be any issues with Amex. We recently asked you to reconnect since we migrated you to their new Open Banking connection. They were using a private API before.

We are making it available in bank logins this week so you can see which one works:

You can tap on renew all to see the banks that support this.

3 Likes

Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

They all need to eventually migrate to this, so for the minor banks it’s just a matter of time.

1 Like

I just went through all my connections and had to do a full reconnect for all (was transferred to bank app/website to login and approve). This included major high street banks (HSBC and Santander).

1 Like

If you tap renew, that will happen.

If we know a connection expired and offers the quick route, you will have a full screen modal.

With this new update, you should see the ones.

1 Like

My HSBC had expired. I didn’t see any option for a quick approval within app.

For the others I did tap renew before they expired.

1 Like

If you are on the latest version and go to Settings → Bank Logins, you should see a button to “renew all”. It should give you an indication on which bank supports the new system.

2 Likes

Unfortunately the new update hasn’t appeared for IOS users yet, that would explain why no one’s seeing it.

What’s the latest version?

I have 1.20.49 on Android and don’t see a “renew all” option.

If you are on the latest, you have it - force a close if you don’t see it.

1 Like

I see it now.

When I tap “Renew All” some of the banks listed on the next screen are logins which have “Closed” status on my Logins screen. Wouldn’t it be better for “Renew All” to ignore these?

Let me check this with the team. :wink:

1 Like