Triodos Bank Integration

+1 for Triodos as well… whenever that’s available through Saltedge. Thanks!

1 Like

Integration with this ethical bank would be very welcome!

1 Like

+1!!! For Triodos

I see they now have an open API. Is there an intention of having this integration at some point soon? thanks!

Hey @adx :wave:

Unfortunately no eta on adding this new integration at the moment, but I’ll let you know if anything changes!

2 Likes

Hi, are there plans to add Triodos?

Hey @hatiftan

Welcome to the Emma Community :blush: We don’t have an eta on adding Triodos but keep an eye out for updates here!

Triodos confirmed they do have the facility to use open banking however, they have not been contacted by any third parties to set this up with them. If the open banking provider is interested in getting connected to Triodos they should contact openbanking@triodos.com .

3 Likes

Thanks a lot for sharing this!

I am going to check it with the team. :rocket:

4 Likes

Their developer portal is up and running…

https://developer.triodos.com/

Would be a nice addition and (I think?) unique.

2 Likes

Any update? still would be very interested in having triodos integration and heard my neighbour wanting the same.

4 Likes

Moneyhub has the integration

1 Like

+1 for Triodos!
I signed up to the forum JUST to make this comment.

3 Likes

Triodos is still tiny. So it’s probably not worth it for Emma at the moment

1 Like

HI @edoardomoreni - have you got any updates on Triodos integration? I’m waiting to set up my bank account with them (demand will continue to grow, along with demand for ethical banking) - and they have Open Banking all set up: Open Banking.
I’m keen to move away from Barclays, as they are now deemed the worst offender in UK in terms of investing in activities that speed up climate change.
Would love it to integrate with my Emma account (family is on Ultimate, so we can share accounts), but it feels disappointing if I can’t add my account.

2 Likes

Others who want Triodos integration may also need to add request here? (Most-Wanted 🇬🇧) integrations . I make that 10 people from this thread (excluding me): @Gaoler @Sxander @adx @hatiftan @gioulisapo @missmegany @JHack @grant.m @dbenyammine @JackRDryden

1 Like

Please can triodos be added as a bank- this will also help you encourage greener banking

2 Likes

@Arailton93
Welcome to the Emma community :blush:

We don’t have a current ETA for this integration yet.

1 Like

More demand for Triodos integration demonstrated in other threads: Triodos Bank Integration - #35 by nickgards

@edoardomoreni @Connor any feedback on this?

1 Like