Passive income ideas

There is a multitude of ways you can start earning more passive income in 2021. Passive income is an excellent way to earn extra cash, whether you’re running a side hustle or just trying to get a little extra dough each month.
My friend earns quite well by selling her photos on the photo market. :camera:

What are some effective passive income ideas that you know of?

1 Like

I’m busy writing some guides online (to be revealed soon) that are at super low pricing. I’ve set myself a goal that if they can pay for the web hosting and a few drinks each month, then I’m happy.

If I can’t write anything anyone wants to read, then I’ll cut the cord pretty quickly.

1 Like

That’s cool :blush: What is your guide about?

Simply invest in some cryptocurrencies and watch what happens :smirk::bar_chart:

3 Likes

Better still, have it in Celsius, crypto.com’s earn etc. and watch it grow on top of the price action.

I’m 10x up on my 2017 gains and getting yield on top. Also 2% on my spends with the crypto.com Debit card. It all adds up.

2 Likes

I would probably make a few different passive incomes for myself, and some of them worked for sure. Such as: investing in stocks, possibly crypto; investing in a house and selling presets for photo editing.

1 Like

What if it goes all down ahahh

3 Likes

Well, it could. Need to keep an eye on Crypto news of course :nerd_face:. And of course do not invest too much of your savings nor all in single asset just in case :smirk:

Well, that’s not strictly income, until you cash out.

1 Like

Agree. Still, a passive opportunity to earn :wink:

I’d love to see a crypto with dividends!

1 Like

You can get passive income from crypto via lending, staking, and contributing to liquidity pools.

3 Likes