Gummy Bears are coming!

We are working on our next big feature, which will add more gamification and engagement in Emma! :slight_smile:

We have been sharing a few previews on social media, so I thought it was worth posting some screenshots here.

Screenshot 2020-01-30 at 12.49.59

Screenshot 2020-01-30 at 12.51.20

Screenshot 2020-01-30 at 12.52.03

5 Likes

Excited!

Speaking of social media teasers… I’m still on the look out for more of that dark mode :eyes:

1 Like

Gamification is the way forward. I love it.

3 Likes

Excited for this!

1 Like

We have been quite lazy about this, but it will defo come out at some point. :slight_smile:

Looks like this might be getting close to launch…with some changes to the referral system mentioned today on Twitter. Did I miss this discussed in the community :man_shrugging:?

I imagine this is linked to the foreshadowing of the Gummy Bear jars in this thread and on Twitter last week (PS - I still would like to know what that icon in the middle of the bottom row is :wink:)

I hope existing (Pro) customers get to keep recognition already earned for referrals, rewards, quests, other activity…that’s a lot of gummy bears. :yum:

Rolling budgets. :wink:

1 Like

We haven’t mentioned much yet. ehhe

1 Like

We have posted a few more screenshots on Twitter.

1 Like

https://emma-app.com/blog/2020/06/22/gummy-bears-are-here/

Good idea and great incentive to keep using the app and getting referrals. But seems like a big investment.

I don’t know that many people so let’s assume I’m limited to 10 per day. That’s about 7,000 over the course of 2 years if I max out each and every day, which is enough for AirPods Pro.

I’m up for that but my concern is whether the offer will still be there in two years’ time? When I opened up the app this morning AirPods Pro cost 6k gummy bears but now, 6 hours later, they are showing up as 6,999? Please can someone confirm what is going on?

Thanks
John

There was a display bug in the app which has been fixed, we didn’t change the amount. It was 6999 but the bug made it show as 6k rather than 6.9k (rounding error)

1 Like