Natwest International

Hello there, I know that Natwest is supported by your (great) app however I live in a crown dependency so we use Natwest International (which is exactly the same as far as I can tell). I was just wondering if integration with the International branch was possible also? Or could it be added to a request list?

Heyyy @mwnn365 :wave:

Welcome to the Emma Community :blush:

Unfortunately not, banks in crown dependencies arenโ€™t classed as UK banks so they arenโ€™t included in Open Banking :pensive:

Hello Rebekah, thanks for the prompt reply. Thatโ€™s mildly frustrating as the UK app is exactly the same as the offshore one from what I can see. I guess if the bank isnโ€™t legally obliged to do something, they wonโ€™t :rofl: (unless Iโ€™m being unfair there and it isnโ€™t the bank at fault)

1 Like

Hi @rebekah

I was just wondering if there was any update to this, I have a Natwest International account based in Gibraltar which accepts Open Banking - What is Open Banking?

Following up on this as both myself and a couple other people I know who use NatWest International are very interested in this feature. As the person said above, the bank uses Open Banking so in theory it should help with the process. Well need to consider other options if not. Thanks!