John Lewis Integration

May I ask which card you chose - as I need to change mine as wellā€¦

I ended up going for Amazon. Was the most practical option based on our spending patterns. The only downside Iā€™ve found is they donā€™t yet support ApplePay. But I can live with that as it is apparently on the way.
Moving to Amazon was quick and easy, and their customer service has been good whenever Iā€™ve contacted them.
Good luck!

1 Like

If Apple Pay is important, you could use the card via Curve in the meantime.

You would lose section 75 protection on purchases, but this wouldnā€™t matter for small purchases.

Please add integration with John Lewis credit card.

Thanks.

Interesting John Lewis is just taking banking services from HSBC so in this case adding API would not be that costly as HSBC would already have this for their own vards

2 Likes

Hello @edoardomoreni,

The NewDay version of the John Lewis Partnership Card has now launched for everyone and, as a product provided by NewDay, uses their existing API.

Monzo have already implemented support on a beta basis for Plus and Premium users.

Please can you consider adding the card to Emma?

Thanks!

1 Like

Brilliant that John Lewis is niw on Emma!!

1 Like

Yes, this week we released a few different credit cards, including JL. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great to hear new integrations being added.

1 Like

We are going to add a few more cards next week or the following. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great, thatā€™s very exciting!

Iā€™ve had the John Lewis credit card connection working fine for a month or so. Tried to renew this week and just get a generic ā€œSomething went wrongā€ error in the app.

Anyone else seeing this?

Inapp help has gone quiet

Hey, Iā€™ve just passed the message to our support team. They can check it for you. Let me know if itā€™s sorted.

Do you mind following up to live chat? They should have picked this by now.