New reports are coming

In the past few weeks, we have been working on some new new exciting reports that are coming out in the next days. The goal is to make the app more engaging and also fun.

We have worked on our existing weekly report and added more cards, but also included a monthly/payday report. There is also a new one, which only new users will get as welcome message.

This is some of the new content. :point_down::point_down::point_down:

1 Like

Some detailed nerdy charts, Tink style?

We are keeping it simple with some jokes. ehehe

But yeah, we are adding trending graphs like in the screens.

The challenge here is to generate new content every time to keep things new, engaging and fun; but we are not a media company, at least not yet. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Looks good!

1 Like

I like this quite a bit. I have to admit though, the charts on Tink are really useful showing average spend and overlaying current spend for their weekly summaries. Also the card by card budget updates are nice. They have horrible connections though, too few.

1 Like

Well, Tink is never coming out.

That was just an experiment to sell their B2B product. lol

They targeted everyone in fintech to suck all our data and understand categorisation for the UK.

ps: it doesnโ€™t mean we are not looking at the charts. :wink: I think we can do a 20x on everything and we are committed to do so.

@edoardomoreni this looks really useful I canโ€™t wait to see what else youโ€™ve got planned :+1:

1 Like

Thank you very much. :slight_smile:

Looking forward to the monthly reports! Any ETA?

1 Like

They are ready and โ€œsort of liveโ€, we just need to enable them. :wink:

2 Likes