(Most-Wanted πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§) integrations

In terms of the team, our main focus is on the product and has been since day one. The main decision we took when we started was that we wouldn’t build any integration in-house in order to completely focus on the most important thing, product.

The way I see it is that integrations are a nice addition and also a great way to access the product (but are not the product). If you look at other players, like Money Dashboard, whose only focus has been on integrations, you can quickly see why it hasn’t become something used by 1 million people every month.

I would say the challenge is in finding a balance and in the past, we have also made the effort to partner up with other providers to bring more integrations, like in the case of Saltedge.

US wise, I wouldn’t say so; cause Plaid is launching in the UK and they have already offered us access to N26, Revolut and other banks. :wink:

4 Likes

6 posts were split to a new topic: Curve Integration

They could start by updating this: Curve Discussion & Feedback.

Coventry building society and john lewis mastercard for me please!

2 Likes

Hey @mauraw, great suggestion! This seems to be your first post, why don’t you introduce yourself? Introduce yourself πŸ‘‹ :slight_smile:

A post was split to a new topic: Amazon Cards Integration

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Marks & Spencer

A post was split to a new topic: John Lewis Integration

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Revolut / Revolut Business

Bank of Ireland (aka Post Office Money) please :+1:

1 Like

I use Yolt for Tesco (no SMS), Sainsbury’s, aqua and Marcus.

Just saying… :joy:

1 Like

yolt has John Lewis too.

OMG and now they start mentioning the boring competitor. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

It would be very helpful if you could work with business accounts.

2 Likes

Hey @Doug, nice to see you here! Feel free to https://community.emma-app.com/t/introduce-yourself/. :slight_smile:

We have plans to release Emma for Biz later on. It will most likely come under a different app/product.

5 posts were split to a new topic: Smile Bank Integration

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Revolut / Revolut Business

A post was merged into an existing topic: Smile Bank Integration

Are we talking days, weeks, or months?

Main ones missing for me are St James Place and Marcus, any plans for these?

2 Likes