βœ… Marks & Spencer Integration

Marks and Spencer current and savings

2 Likes

This will come as we transition to Open Banking. They support it.

Marks and spencer banking would be good.

3 Likes

By the way, we have released Mark & Spencer, Ulster Bank and Danske Bank last night via Open Banking.

@grant.m do you have any of these? ahaha

1 Like

1 Like

Hey Just to let you know in case you missed it, we have added M&S now!

I have a credit card with M&S… I see current accounts are supported but do you have any visibility on when the credit cards will be supported too?

@Harryjms

M&S is part of the HSBC banking system (along with First Direct) which are releasing support for credit cards and some savings accounts.

Exact dates on when banks will add support for particular accounts are tricky because there are many players in getting the API hooked up and working correctly so users can use it. We’re expecting it to be online within the next few weeks

You may already be aware but I a have had feedback via another app that hsbc will be updating their platform for credit cards on 31st march with an updated api soon after

1 Like

Good to hear HSBC are intending to support for savings accounts.

Any idea if Nationwide & Santander are intending to support for savings accounts?

That table just says what banks & accounts Truelayer currently supports.

It doesn’t provide any inside knowledge as to whether specific banks are intending to include savings account support in their open banking channels in the future. Knowledge with @joel or someone else from Emma might have (similar to the knowledge they seem to have regarding HSBC’s intentions).

I wasn’t responding to your post.

They haven’t given us any indiciation that they would support savings accounts :disappointed_relieved: