Introduce yourself 👋

Nice to see you here!

We are using the competition. :rofl:

It is a good thing really. As much as the early adopters love it. I have seen a slow down on features helps the product a lot for growth.

1 Like

Yes, it also means we are building hidden features.

Like: closed accounts handling, which Emma has never been able to do, and improving by 10x our internal transfers algorithm, so we can catch standing orders too.

Afternoon all - medium(ish!) time user of Emma having come across from Yolt.

Great to see the community started up and looking forward to getting to know more of you!

4 Likes

Welcome! :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks @Mike89! :grinning:

1 Like

:wave: :wave:

Hi Rodrigue here,

Recent Makers Academy grad here, new Emma user.

Glad to join the community.

:credit_card: FinTech
:rocket: : Tech
:balance_scale: Law
:basketball: Basketball

4 Likes

Hey everyone, Fred here!

Excited to be a part of the community here. Have been an Emma user for the best part of a year, and am loving all the new updates - especially Chip integration.

My hobbies:
Rugby
Matched betting (have my own site teaching people how to do it)
Marketing Tech

2 Likes

It would be cool to have a thread about this in here: General Chat - Emma Community.

Like what they teach, projects, skills. We see a lot of people applying for junior positions at Emma that have studied there. :stuck_out_tongue:

What’s the site? It would be interesting to have a mini thread here (General Chat - Emma Community) about match betting, feel free to link back to your site for more info. :stuck_out_tongue:

ps: I love rugby too. :rugby_football: :rugby_football: :rugby_football:

Excited to see @Ali here. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Hi, I’m Wes, I’m a technical architect for a food retailer and live in the North West.

I’m a relative newcomer to Emma (circa 6 months) and am really pleased with how the product has developed, particularly the last few releases.

Wes

2 Likes

Thanks @Wes and nice to e-meet. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi All - I am Ali and I have been Emma user and fan since beta launch.

I work in the construction industry and have been involved in some major public infrastructure and private building projects.

Emma has become my go-to app to see what’s going on with my money and helped me control spending by giving a clear overview of my multiple accounts in easy to understand one feed.

3 Likes

Hi, my name is Omar, I/m from Nottingham, currently residing in Sofia as its much cheaper to get bye, the weather will be amazing very soon, oh and the ladies are better looking, lol.

Some of you may have witnessed my heated debates on other forums, just for the record, I’m not nasty or aggressive, I just hate to be called a liar.

I think this application is brilliant, hats off to the founders, I would love to know, how Emma, came up…:grin:

3 Likes

He is user number: 236, what a living legend. :rocket:

1 Like

:wave: Hi

I have no agenda for being here, I just like pretty things and gummy bears, probably because I’m a software marketer, possibly because sugar and fintech are addictive.

2 Likes

:raised_hands::raised_hands:

It’s called oinkodds.com, I’ll get a thread started :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That would be great!