✅ Amazon Cards/ New Day Integration

I’m missing the amazon platinum credit card (newday).
Mentioned before adding the aqua credit card would be fantastic as I use it a lot overseas due to the free fx rates.

1 Like

I also want NewDay Ltd cards covered, specifically my Aqua Rewards (cashback card)

Having to use Yolt Rn to get full coverage of my accounts!

Hi! I’ve also just tried and failed to add my Aqua credit card account to my Emma app.

Did they ever even add Aqua Credit cards to the app?

Edit: No, they didn’t.

We don’t currently support aqua! It’s on the list though

Emma team,

I reall really really need Aqua Credit card adding please.
Thye’ve just tripled my credit limit and will be using it as one of my main cards now. (my wife also as she has an additional card under my account)
Yolt have it but doesn’t allow me to upload receipts like your awesome app does. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Aqua please! One of the most popular credit cards especially for those who are starting to build or rebuild their credit score

2 Likes

This is coming via Open Banking. :slight_smile:

This is great news about New Day (Amazon)! I just purchased the premium subscription and was thinking of cancelling the Amazon credit card because it wasn’t integrated :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

The opening post says Newday integration is in development. I suspect that would encompass Aqua, which is one of Newday’s cards.

https://www.newday.co.uk/products/our-own-brands/

https://www.newday.co.uk/products/our-co-brands/

4 Likes

Yes, of course.

3 Likes

I’ve just seen in the Yolt app Amazon NewDay UK credit cards readded since March, when will it be readded for Emma? Thanks :slight_smile:

I hope next week or the following. @antonio has got an amazon card to test. @Andy can you believe that? :wink:

1 Like

Hahaha funnily enough I also have an Amazon card. I don’t know if I’ve mentioned :crazy_face:

2 Likes

lol :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

Hello, I know there is work in progress for new day cards integration. But is there an eta?

1 Like

Heyyy @WrS

We’re just waiting on New Day for the finishing touches to the connection :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Well, tomorrow is always a New Day :man_shrugging:

Sorry :rofl:

3 Likes

I think you should launch @rebekah!

The only problem is that app-to-app authentication isn’t working properly, so you have to use the “offload app” feature in iOS storage settings to force it to redirect to the browser-based authentication flow. Once this is done, you simply click on the app icon and it re-downloads without the need to register the app again. It’s easy and would be fine for a test or beta launch. Please consider it, like MDB have done!

All the best to the Emma team and sorry for being a bit obsessive - but I want my transaction history in Emma!

1 Like

Yolt have also now implemented NewDay cards with the same workaround needed to add them successfully. It works fine so please add them Emma!